Homosexuality is neither a sinful nor degenerate state, but rather, it is a means
by which a spirit learns, and develops deeper understanding and compassion for the
opposite gender. While there are situations in which a person may choose to pursue
same-sex relations regardless of spiritual gender, the conditions of homosexuality
are established by God, and based in spiritual growth and progression.
All of God’s spirit children will at some point incarnate into a physical, mortal
body that does not match the gender of their spirit. A spirit may choose to experience
as many gay/lesbian lives as they see fit — so as to better understand the perspectives
and differences of the opposite sex and thereby strengthen the relationship with
their eternal Beloved. Every male spirit will be provided the opportunity to experience
mortal life in the body of a woman. And likewise, every female spirit will have the
chance to enter mortality in the body of a man. This is the path to Godhood.
36. Thus in the loving of both the man and the woman is there found neither fornication
nor sin; for such sexual union as might exist between them, if it be founded in love,
and respect and equality, then are they become together both pure and innocent before
God; being redeemed by love and joy together.
37. Yet, my children, would I reveal still further the hidden things of God regarding
the sexual passions of the body; that you may be free of such false doctrines as
the teachers and preachers of religion would cause to dwell most fearfully upon you.
38. For you know yourselves how that some men will lay with men; and again, that
some women will lay with women; seeking thereby to find fulfillment in the passions
of their own kind.
39. Yet are they not of their own kind altogether; for this mystery would I make
known, that you may be filled with compassion and mercy regarding those who would
be homosexual among you; that you, by such wisdom as I would give regarding these
matters, might lift from the oppressed the doctrine of fornication and sin.
40. Come then and I will teach you; for you know full well already that the spirit
children of God are born in the beginning male or female; and that entering into
the mortal life, there is placed in the man a male spirit, and into the woman is
placed a female spirit;
41. Knowing full well that in the days of their mortal probation upon the earth,
in the season of their sexual awakening, that the man will seek out the woman, and
that the woman will seek out the man whereby they might give love to one another.
42. Such are the designs of God regarding the man and the woman; for even God is
most delighted when the man should love the woman, whereby he might tender unto her
all manner of sweet affection; to wrap her round about in gentleness, and respect,
43. And likewise the woman, if she pursue a man whereby she might love him and honor
him; to receive from him even all his devotion; tending by such soft and gentle longing
the heart of the man, then is God most pleased. For in Heaven do the Gods and Goddesses
give to each the other all manner of loving kindness and tender regard.
44. But if it so be that in the mortal life, a man should see with contempt the ways
of the woman, and thereby seek to abuse her constantly; to ridicule and jest most
cruelly against her; or perchance to strike and lash out against her; then is God
not pleased, being made most discontent and ill of ease for the sake of his daughter.
45. And if in that life or in the next, the spirit of the man should not repent,
to turn aside from the hurting of women, then shall the Heavenly Father and the Heavenly
Mother take strong measures against him; hoping that by so doing the man might learn
for himself concerning the wonders and mysteries which God has placed in the heart
and soul of the woman.
46. And for the sake of the man will God take the spirit which is male, and in some
mortal life cause that he should dwell in the body of the woman whereby he might
be corrected of all his folly; and though you should see for yourself the body of
the woman, yet is there made to dwell within the spirit of the man;
47. Which, being still a man within, yet does he seek the flesh of some other woman
without; ever hopeful that by his joining he might satisfy the longings of his own
soul; thus it is seen that some women will seek to lay with other women, being most
desirous in themselves to fulfill the passions of the male spirit within.
48. Thus shall the spirit of the man be made to dwell in the flesh of the woman;
that living as a woman in the midst of women, he might be corrected of all his harshness
49. And when that mortal life be done, and the flesh of the woman be made to fall
away, then is the spirit of the man released again unto God; and entering into the
mortal life again, then is the spirit of the man returned to the body of the man
whereby the Gods might see for themselves if the son be redeemed from all his anger
50. Likewise is it with the woman also; for if a woman should view with contempt
the ways of men, then are the Father and the Mother beyond made most concerned because
of her; and if the woman should not repent, to turn aside from all her harshness
and ridicule, then do the very Gods of Heaven cause that she should come forth in
her next mortality even as a man.
51. That living as a man in the midst of men, she might be corrected of all her folly
against the sons of God; to be turned aside from wrathful thinking, to walk most
joyfully in wisdom and understanding.
52. For this cause alone is it seen that some men will seek to lay with men, whereby
they might satisfy the passions of the female spirit within.
53.Restrain therefore, my children, such judgments as others would lay against the
homosexual; for they judge most harshly the things they know not of; being in themselves
empty of God; possessing neither understanding nor wisdom, being in themselves without
mercy or consideration for the ways of others.
54. But be you constantly renewed by that light which comes from above; being made
free of such doctrines and creeds as the religious would place upon you in the name
of that little god which is filled with hate and loathing against the whole of man,
55. For the ways of both the spirit and the body has God ordained for your good;
seek therefore to rejoice in such knowledge as even I would give unto you, and be
not weighed down any longer because of fornication and sin; for even so heavy a burden
as this would I lift from the soul forever.”
Take care therefore, my children, that you deny not the passions which move and stir
about within the very soul of you, lest by your own zeal in conforming to the teachings
and preachings of foolish men, you deny yourself all life and joy;
Becoming in your soul most empty and alone; being chased and driven about by all
manner of frightful shadows; being weighed down continually by guilt and shame, of
which there is no end; being caught within some endless struggle, being unable to
let go, lest you be consumed in hell fire forever.
For man is by nature a sexual being, and in this there can be no sin found, if it
so be that a man will refrain from rape, and violence, and disease; for in the midst
of these things are there found a multitude of sorrows which do afflict both the
man and the woman together.